Tuesday, December 13, 2011

decisions..decisions..


There are few options on what to do at 6:30 am.
This is my choice.

If you really love yourself - spend (at least) 30 minutes on some physical activities. But only if you really love yourself. (for those who hate themselves, there are always some donuts available at 6:30am as well).

Remember yourself in a high school?
Remember all that:

"I forgot my homework at home"
"My hard drive crashed with all the info and I haven't done any back ups since the last summer!"

And now, hearing all that from a younger generation, who do you think they lie to? :)

And what about this:

"I don't have time"
"I have 3 little babies and need to change their diapers 12 times per hour - this is my work out"
"I can't do any sport activity because of the trauma I got a year ago"
"I decided to start working out next year. I think that January is a good month to start something new.. Wait, there will be a New Year.. Well, February is for sure then!"
"I have a slow metabolism.. All that activities are not right for me. I am just a different type.. I can only do 15 minutes of Pilates once a month"
"I have a full-time job, I have a full-time bf (gf) - or both - and I am applying for my Master degree next March. I will start running next Summer - after I get an answer from a university"

Sorry Hun, but this is just your excuses! :)

For sure you will always find somebody who's gonna love you just the way you are.
But what about you personally?

You - beautiful you - extremely intelligent with an extraordinary sense of humor. Some people just can't see it. But why? :)

I had different opinions in different periods of my life. And now I am absolutely sure: before any person can see your unique personality, that person first will see your "look".



3 comments:

  1. I have seen her then. I can see her now.
    No excuses, no bullshit just great job! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this post I lost 17/36 pounds. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete