Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Another brick in the wall


When I was writing my post yesterday, I forgot to mention one more – extremely important! – reason why not to work out: “I don’t want to have that enormously huge muscles – I am a woman. I don’t need to have a brick wall in the area of my sexy tommy. Besides, all men love women with little tummies“
Sure, ladies… You think it is that easy to build that brick wall that can be seen while your muscles are relaxed? Or maybe you are afraid of huge biceps? Or legs like those crazy cyclists have?
Are you really afraid of that?
Let me tell you this:
YOU won’t get those muscles. You simply won’t. Under any circumstances. To have that type of muscled body you would need to put yourself on an extremely strict diet. And your body fat needs to be less than 15%.
And one more thing – if you are not maintaining your muscles tone, your muscles will shrink again.
So, please, do not extend your already enormously huge excuse list with that “muscles” issue. 
You won’t get them. Don’t even dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment